Virtual Webinars on: Monday, March 21 and Monday, March 28, 2021, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm
* LTC 504: Sports Law: Legal Issues One, (Sports Injuries and Risk Management)
* LTC 610: Technology Solutions for Productivity and Communication
* LTC 705: Coach to Coach Mentoring Programs
In-Person: Sunday, April 3rd at the Hotel Ballast 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
* LTC 502: Athletic Administration: Strategies for Organization and Management
* LTC 611: Concepts and Strategies for Interscholastic Marketing, Promotions and Fund Raising
* LTC 716: Partnering with Parents Building a Positive Culture
* CAA exam administration in Wilmington on Tuesday, 4/5 at 8:00 am.
Sponsored by the NCHSAA
On Monday, April 4th, the NCADA will announce and recognize the “Best of the Best” in North Carolina. The Luncheon will begin at 12:00 noon at the Hotel Ballast in Wilmington. Awards to be presented are listed below.
Sponsored by Musco Lighting and McGriff Insurance
On Monday, April 4th at the Hotel Ballast in Wilmington, NC at 6:30 pm, the NCADA will induct the HOF Class of 2022 announce the NC Athletic Director of the Year, Recognize our Lifetime Achievement Award winner, Name the Jerry McGee, Award of Excellence, and call the "Roll of Honor". This is a ticketed event.
Honoring the Leadership Legacy of the NCADA
Unfortunately, due to the cost of this meal, everyone who plans to attend will need to purchase a ticket for $35.00 during registration. The NCADA will cover the balance for each registered attendee.
Don't delay, take care of this today to ensure you have a room.